Have leftover Rotis?
Don’t worry! I have a brilliant recipe to refresh your tastebuds.
1 Leftover Roti
5-6 chopped garlic
Red Chilli Powder
And lots and lots of cheese
- Add some butter to the frying pan.
- Add chopped garlic to it.
- Add Onion, Tomato and Capsicum and saute for 2 mins.
- Add Salt and Chilli Powder. If you like it spicy you can also add
schezwan chutney, red chilli sauce, green chilli sauce, etc.
- Cover the pan for 5 to 7 mins and let it cook.
- Take the leftover roti and spread the pizza masala on it.
- Grab a non-stick pan put the leftover roti on it and add lots and lots of cheese.
- Cover the pan for 2 mins and let the cheese melt.
- Tada. Place the Rotizza on a plate and serve.
Try this recipe at home and let me know in the comments section.